Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brenna & Nick: Happy Wedding!!

June 1: It's a Tuesday wedding! Nick said it was an easy date to remember and that's why he wanted to get married on it, makes sense to me!! Brenna, she's just the sweetest thing and accommodated that guy totally! It rained a little so the ceremony took place inside but it really didn't matter, everyone there was thrilled to be part of their special day! I met John Sargent who took care of the guests by playing just the right mix of music. He was great to hang with and I hope to see him again! The wedding took place at Spring Hill and was lovely both inside and out!



Their ring bearers were soo soo cute.....
This one smiled every time our eyes met.....
One of my favorite shots of the day.....I think getting it was half the fun, the two little ones were adorable to work with!
Thumbs up!!!!

I'm off for a session but hope to be back here soon. I have several sessions I have not posted as time is not on my side these days! I hope it will all slow down some after June 18 (last day of school).
Thanks for looking!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Post a Comment