Thursday, November 18, 2010

My day has just begun.....

The clock says 10:30 PM. Strange to blog on this end of the day! I have so many sessions to get edited and uploaded for my clients to see...I'm having to work the latter part of the day as my family consumes a good part of the first half. I'm not complaining....not one bit!

I did this beautiful girl's senior photos and her mom called me for a family session. Since my schedule is pretty full, I had to put them in on a saturday morning at 11AM. Because of the bright sun, its the hardest time of the day to shoot, let alone a family of four. We chased the shade at Fort Williams State Park and got some really great shots.




Her beautiful sister.......
Robyn, thank you for calling on me again to capture your family! I had a great time working with you and hope you see a few you like!


Today we had our first parent/teacher conference at Branden's new school. He's doing well...very well! I'm so proud to be his mom and find it hard to hold back my emotions when they are talking about him. He's got a fantastic head on his shoulders and as much as I'd like to take credit for it, its all Jean's doing. When they talk about how he's social (but controlled) I know I can take credit for all that part of him! He sat between us, shoulder height with me, I saw the pride on his face and had to look away. When I'm in a moment like that, I remember straight back to the day I watched him playing action figures on the windowcill as a very content 3 year old. I remember imagining him older....I'm learning not to do it with the rest...it goes by too fast when you try to imagine....I just want to live it.


I'm off to get some work done.
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Post a Comment