Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I feel it.....THANK YOU!!

the bloggy love....I feel it!! I've heard from a few willing to take the time to tell me that I'm missed (along with a few other beautiful compliments and I intend to write each of you back, thank you!)


It's back to business for me today....well, after I got some control over my migraine (came on early this morning) and then tackled the grocery store for some much needed "snacks". I'm at the pc listening to the storm warnings on the TV and waiting for Jean to arrive with the boys...they've been playing with friends all day! Just the girls and I...we did what we do best...shopped!!


I had to share this sweet baby with you....she's tiny!! She was born earlier than her "estimated ready" date and was still sleepy and "new" when I got to meet her on her 14th day of life! I usually like them before ten days old but the preemies are an exception to that rule. Isn't her mom lovely too? I've been so blessed to have clients who refer me to their dearest friends, I feel we already know each other and conversation is so easy! More than that, they trust me to wiggle and jiggle their babies so that I can get the shots I need. Thank you Danielle (and her friends who gave her a gift certificate for her newborn session!)


YUMMY baby toes!
Every little girls nursery should have one of these...

Tomorrow my #2 child turns 11!! I can't believe it! I remember when he was little and I thought his head was oddly large for his body...but he's grown into it and got the most amazing head of hair I've ever had the pleasure of managing! I could talk a blue streak about how awesome he is and how lucky I am to be his mom....for now I'll just get to ordering that ice cream cake he's requested and helping the girls wrap the carpet skates they got him today! COOL!

Enjoy!
~kel~

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful, Kel! I'm glad you're back on the scene. I've missed hearing from you! :D

    ReplyDelete