Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sara & Cort: Kennebunkport Wedding

You can't go wrong when the couple is as lovely as this...put in the most beautiful environment....paired with wonderful people who would travel far and wide to share their day!! I felt they were truly blessed...and if you ask them, they will agree!!

Sara and Cort were married in Kennebunkport yesterday afternoon. The skies threatened storms a bit earlier in the day but when it came time for the vows (read to each other) the heavens shined on their nuptials and it was GORGEOUS! The entire wedding (guests and attendants) all sang "True Colors" from the words Cort printed on papers that he slid into the programs for everyone to join in. There were no instruments, only the voices of the people they loved, singing with them and to them...."so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors are beautiful like a rainbow"....


They served their guests lobsters, chowder and steamers and their wedding cake was this amazing whoopie pie (I forgot to smuggle one of the mini ones out!) I dragged my dear friend Melissa with me as a second shooter....she was a big girl, no kicking and screaming....she shot from angles opposite mine and was as excited about being there as I was!



It was awesome all around!
I tried posting this two days ago but the pc didn't cooperate and I didn't have time to fuss with it until now (because my mom is waiting to see them....here you go mom, your sneak peek!)
I'm off to tuck in the kids!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Post a Comment