Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Christmas at our house was "happy"!! The kids got along great, which makes mom happy!!

Here is our fireplace with stocking's all hung with care....

Today I watched my boy play his favorite game!! Its always a thrill to watch your child doing something they love. I got UGG boots from hubs for Christmas, LOVE THEM! As a hockey mom, I can't believe the years I have suffered with cold feet through games without them! I am not the outdoorsy type so never really owned a pair of boots I'd like to wear out often....Im sitting at the pc and wearing my UGG's! I feel a little naughty too....Im sockless in them! Swore I'd never be able to wear boots without socks but they kept sliding down while shopping the day after Christmas sales so I slid my socks off and slipped them into my purse....weeeeee, what a feeling!! My mom has had Uggs a few years and told me I'd eventually give in to the sockless feeling...told her I didn't think I could do it - on Christmas when we arrived at her house, she asked me from across the room...."Kelly, are you WITH or WITHOUT"....if you could have seen the looks I got from the rest of the room...they thought I was announcing another pregnancy!! AHHH, so fun!!
Saturday my girls rocked in the new year in my big tub (it has jets so its a pretty big deal around here). It gets them clean hassle free for me! I invited my niece Kaylee to come along with the girls....they were in past the prune stage and loved every minute of it!
I'm off to work - first day back after my mini vacation. I had to take a break. I felt like I was all work and no play and those last few days before Christmas I was feeling some stress about not having my shopping done. I did finish it, I enjoyed Christmas Eve with my in-laws and have been enjoying every minute of being away from the pc (for work).

I must return to work though. Still have a few things to finish up from 2010 and then Im working on getting myself organized and ready for 2011. I am determined to get my lifestyle into shape!

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Post a Comment