Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oliver......

Isn't he the SWEETEST!!!! I'm telling you, we only grow them CUTE in Maine!!!

I stepped out of the box a bit and mom and dad were so great about letting me try something different. He's newly born but a good sized boy for my new bowl....still cute enough to eat!


Lately this once tough pose has become a standard for my newborn sessions....until the parents start to complain they don't like it, I think I'll continue making it a standard!
Mom and Dad, thanks so much for choosing me on just the few photos you saw in the hospital brochure and the kind words of the ladies that work there! I hope you are pleased with the results of our session!


I spent last night photographing the wedding of Maria & Craig...I'll post you a few of those in the coming days..unless your a fan on facebook, I've already posted a few highlights there. They love to dance and I got some great ones of the groom gettin' his groove on out on the dance floor. He didn't stop the whole night! It was so fun to watch him!

I have to close as these days I'm temporarily sharing my office space with Cam (whose trying to sleep here beside me now). The move has shaken up some of the normalcy around here but I know soon enough we'll be back in to a routine.

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Post a Comment