Monday, April 5, 2010

Relaxed and casual! {Southern Maine Photographer}

Trying to come up with a blog header sometimes stumps me. I always want it to be right for the photos and the subject and I know I repeat myself often but this one really does describe the shots to follow!

Hope your holiday was great!! Ours was....relaxed and casual! It has been super crazy here buying and selling. All the chaos of trying to keep my home clean for showings has proved to be no easy feat! I seriously live with the four little pigs! Marleigh makes a mess the second I turn away, even the real estate agent laughed at how crazy it was keeping up with her! The first day of showings, he was here early to retrieve keys and have one last walk through, all the time he giggled as I kept telling Marleigh to pick-up, put-away and stop taking out!! I finally got him all the information he needed, Marleigh was buckled safely in her car seat, Jack was cowered on the floor of the van (he's not used to riding and is such an over-excited dog, he hides the first bit of the ride). The first showing lead to the offer on the house!! When I returned home to my sparkly clean, everything-in-its-place home, I discovered that Ms. Marleigh had beat me at her game....I ventured to the bathroom and discovered the horrors of pink toothpast dribbled down the entire depth of the sink and the toothpaste and princess brush left helter skelter on the countertop! I'd tried so hard.....but maybe that pink dribble was what made my house a home? I love her and her pink toothpaste dribble!!


So here are the kids....our last Easter morning in this house. I wanted to capture the beauty of the day, the casualness of how relaxed and happy we were to not have to be away from home. Jean cleaned the yard and I watched old movies with the windows open and the smell of spring pouring in. A perfect relaxing day! Later we joined my family for some grillin' and it was a good day!
Love these......relaxed and casual....I watched the family sit together on my couch, they were waiting while I prepared the camera...talking to to their sweet, adorable son I snapped these.
Jane and Kevin, congratulations on your new Teddy Love!!! He's awesome! Thanks for having me part of it all!

I'm going to try to catch up today!!

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Post a Comment