Saturday, April 10, 2010

Workshop Images!!

Image overload but you're gonna like these!

I went to a workshop yesterday with a photographer, David Beckstead, from Washington State. There were thirty photographers and five models to brave the rainy day and push our knowledge to get some creative images of brides and grooms. It was too rainy to get outside so we stayed inside an old mill and followed the light. Here are some of my images....taken of some of my model friends. They were so awesome!! Thanks Jaime, Emily and Chris! In most cases, David set the models up to show us how he uses the available light.....with thirty photographers shooting, we had to be creative with our angles!

It was a great time.....here are Emily and Chris...who are getting married this summer!!





.....and this is Jaime...whose already got herself a man but boy does she rock the wedding dress!! First two are my faves!



These images are not typically something I'd take at a wedding unless the bride allowed enough extra time for the creative shots. If any of my upcoming brides are interested in shots like this....we should talk!

I had so much fun hanging with my gal, Melissa, and seeing familiar faces from other workshops I've attended. It was an exhausting good time!
Today I meet with another bride and photograph couples for a marriage retreat! It's gonna be a great day!
Enjoy!
~kel~

1 comment: