Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We're off again!

We're coming and going so much these days that my time at the pc is limited. Hockey season has ended but Lacrosse starts up and both boys are on different teams/leagues so is crazy again!

I had to show you this session.....loved how they all came out and finding just a few to show here was tough so I borrowed them from my facebook page. This family comes from a group of friends whose babies I've been fortunate enough to photograph!! They are sharing my name and I appreciate that so much - it brings a level of comfort for us all upon first meeting and I'm sure the kids sense it too!

Jenna, thank you so much for coming in to see me and your kind words upon review of your session were so lovely.....they made my day!!

Loved this little diva part of the session....she loved being all dolled up in pink and pearls...maybe I'll share some more from the rest of the session later in the week...so many cute ones!

When you're looking for decor change, craigs list is such a great escape! I've been finding the missing pieces to fill the voids going into my new home....did I mention its BIGGER? Last night I scored a lovely headboard for my king bed for only $100!! Getting high on bargains is the way to go! I'm on a mission now to find a dining room table that seats us all comfortably! I'm planning on having holiday parties....wanna be on my guest list, send me a note!!!

Also...I am going to venture to the beach for some mini sessions with the bed as a prop. I will keep you posted on the date as I really want an overcast day. The catch with this is....you MUST let me know if you want to be on this email list specifically!! I am NOT sending it to all of my clients, only those who have expressed interest! I will not have time for everyone and this is a very short window that I can work in so sessions will be very limited! That means....when you get an email from me....don't wait!!! Also...notice for this will be very short as I need to watch the weather and plan accordingly! send me a note at jkroy(AT)roadrunner.com as I am making my special email list!

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Post a Comment